Adding FOX to TIP.CC

I have started the process of adding FOX to TIP.CC in order to integrate a person-to-person tipping system within our Discord community. Not only would our community benefit from adding support for FOX on TIP.CC via direct use of the bot within our community–Other communities would be able to experience sending and receiving FOX tips. This could be considered a mechanism of marketing and customer reach growth.

I propose that the community allocate funds required by TIP.CC to add FOX. This fee is currently 1,000USD, information that can be found directly on tip.cc’s website: “If you’re looking to get your (or your favorite) cryptocurrency listed on tip.cc, there is currently a listing fee of $1,000 for all new coins and tokens. If you don’t have the budget but have an active community on Discord you can also apply for a free listing”.

Thank you for taking the time to observe this proposal,
Hunt

5 Likes

I would like to further add that our approach with TIP.CC integration does not stop there. Utilizing community members already established Discord relationships and connections, we could create a bounty program providing that each discord group (meeting XYZ requirements) that proves its tipping FOX within the community–would qualify for a grant. Further, posting on shapeshifts social media accounts, that tip.cc now supports FOX would be the most effective way to distribute the information to already loyal shapeshift users (users that may not know that there is an active discord community growing quickly).

These are more-so rough ideas and additions to this pursuit, and I would appreciate any feedback!

Hunt

1 Like

I love both of these ideas - the DAO paying the 1k fee is a no brainer and I love the concept of grants to get other communities using FOX for tips through the bot!

1 Like

I fully support this proposal and would vote YES. $1000 seems very reasonable for this capability which could be a powerful way to reward and incentivize constructive engagement

I love this idea as well. I love incentivizing community engagement

1 Like

This feels like a fun and simple way to get people involved. I like it.

1 Like

Overall, i like tipbot.cc seems rather cool etc.
you can setup the default coin to use… so FOX would be for our discord server. (our being relative ofc) i didnt read fully into it, but is there a maintenance fee? code have to be updated on our end? or just theirs. etc. (just semantics, but something to look into, try to mitigate surpises)

2 Likes

Status update: Added to boardroom ideation here

1 Like