Brief description: Investor Relation provides real-world job opportunities for ShapeShift DAO communities to attract more knowledgeable and experience season investor to invest their skills, time or money into ShapeShift DAO.
Why should people use this workstream? What is it for?
- Consolidate all ShapeShift data into a one-stop center prospectus.
- This prospectus will be a place for potential new community members to contemplate whether or not to invest their skills, time, and money into ShapeShift DAO.
- Reduce the time for current members to keep up with the latest development in ShapeShift DAO.
- This prospectus will highlight the key potential of the ShapeShift DAO & platform that will empower members to seek partnership in their local area and get compensated. Eg. Binance and MX Global partnership in Malaysia.
- Information list that is planned into the prospectus include:
- About ShapeShift DAO
- Local news regarding crypto in general
- ShapeShift DAO news (ideas, proposal, voting)
- Annual reports (when available)
- Community feedback
- Treasury Information
- Fox farming information
- Links to other workstreams Notion page or curated into a new Notion page.
- Local FOX communities
- Other planned works include:
- Building a framework on how community members could develop a local team to give consultation and the proper way to get compensated. (maybe bonus from the treasury?)
- Building a framework to approach local central bank and securities commission to seek approval for FOX to be tradable so that it would open new doors for new partnerships in that country. (Bitcoin Cash became the 5th crypto to be traded in Malaysia)
Are you applying to lead this workstream?
- I have a background in Law and International Business and have been passively in crypto since 2010 and as a Muslim, I would be sharing the Islamic perspective on crypto maybe spark an Islamic FOX token and exchange platform?
- My personal goal is to create a framework that will help anyone to self-develop work opportunities in any country and get fair compensation. (not necessarily from DAO treasury)
- My reason to actively work in crypto is that DAO is still a relatively new concept in Malaysia and other parts of the world, the main ability for any DAO members to propose to create a job for them is an amazing concept enough for me to take a sabbatical leave.
How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
- A different way of presenting all necessary information for legal-conscious individuals or organizations.
- Investor Relation Workstream will start to curate information from another workstream.
- In the next stage, the workstream will translate the information into fewer crypto lingo and more legal appropriate words.
- And eventually, it will be a prospectus ready to be submitted to any partners, investors, or maybe local regulatory bodies.
What is the mission of this workstream?
- To develop and maintain a one-stop center prospectus.
- To develop a framework on how community members could develop a local team to give consultation and the proper way to get compensated for such service. Services such as:
- Technology consultation. (Every country will eventually have DAX why not based on ShapeShift open-source platform?)
- FOX token consultation. (Imagine a mutual fund agent explaining the in and out of ShapeShift DAO)
- DAO consultation. (To regulatory body)
- To develop a framework to approach local central bank and securities commission to seek approval for FOX to be tradable so that it would open new doors for new partnerships in that country. (not to mention the positive press coverage)
- Be the first workstream to be self-funding or at least subsidies by the treasury. (depending on certain countries’ way of compensating for one’s work)
What are the goals of this workstream?
- in 3 months a completed one-stop center prospectus.
- in 6 months a framework on how to utilize the prospectus.
What metrics can this workstream’s success be measured against?
- The number of countries that approve FOX to be tradable.
- The number of new community members from different countries.
- The number of new partnerships in new countries.
What should topics in this category generally contain?
Does this workstream require any immediate funding?
- I propose 250k FOX for 6 months.
- If the community decide the prospectus and framework is good and would like to further it with the goal of making FOX a legal digital token in Malaysia I would propose an additional 8 million FOX which is illogical to fund for each country but if I could prove the framework work I think it would be possible to secure fund from partnership to return back the 8 million for the next country to try.
Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category or subcategory?
- Possible to merge with growth & globalization, tokenomics, or marketing workstream but I think it would be a category in each workstream.
Will your workstream hold recurring meetings?
- Maybe not in the first 3 months but I would like everyone to comment on the public Notion page to give feedback and suggestion
- I think it would be impossible for ShapeShift DAX DAO platform to be approved in Malaysia.
- But it is possible to get FOX token approval in Malaysia and sell that approval to other exchanges and offer Malaysia-specific FOX farming opportunities in exchange for fees sharing.
- If successful ShapeShift DAO just develop a local talent pool that can help other DAO approval for their token and also a repeatable framework for other countries.
- Final thoughts, I might be biased but the local legal framework will always be there we just need to show that we are willing to comply, and the worst part is if we are not ready they will assume a legal framework base on other legal precedents.