We are currently about 6 months away from ETH Denver 2023 and I wanted to begin discussing early if ShapeShift DAO should consider sponsoring/having a booth this year. We did make a small investment for last year’s booth and got booth stuff made thanks to @graymachine s efforts!
I wanted to start to bring up this topic and see if we want to consider sponsoring the event again this year and to what level.
I have included the sponsorship information packet link here. Public - Google Drive
if you cannot access this, let me know and I can share in discord/try to figure it out here.
So, with the bear market, and potential costs to the DAO, should the shapeshift dao committ to a sponsorship/booth for the year 2023.
If we were to pay for it now, and get the early bird special we could get the basic Block sponsorship level with the early bird booth upgrade level for $15,000 USDC. This level does not include any speaking opportunities for any DAO members though.
The minimum cost right now though if we were to act before the end of September would be $15,000 USDC and the maximum costs are upwards of $100k USDC.
So, let’s forum and discuss.
Thanks, Fox Fam.
Should we sponsor a booth at ETH Denver 2023 this year?
If you voted yes on the previous poll, what level would you like to see the dao sponsor ETH Denver 2023 to?
- $15,000 (Block Sponsorship, would get booth only if we pay by 9/30/2022)
- $25,000 (Meta Sponsorship, would get 1 speaking opportunity for the DAO)
- $45,000 (Cypher Sponsorship, would get 2 speaking opportunities for the DAO)
- $85,000 (Presenting Sponsor, 3x speaking opportunities and a 10 min keynote speaking opportunity)
- I voted No
With the 25k, 45k, and 85k options, there would be opportunities to sponsor bounties, if you vote for those levels, should we sponsor a bounty if you chose those levels?
- I didn’t vote for those levels/I voted no
Adding a Poll based on this comment from @willy, should the ShapeShift Dao off a stipend to community members to come to the event and help out with the booth?
How many community members should the ShapeShift DAO offer stipends to?
- 0 (I voted no)
If you voted Yes, to what level should the ShapeShift DAO offer them a stipend?
- $500 (Total additional cost is either $2,500 or $5,000)
- $1000 (Total additional cost is either $5,000 or $10,000)
- $1500 (Total additional cost is either $7,500 or $15,000)
- I voted no