Proposal for the DAO to fund setup of an official merch store

Is anyone working on this proposal?

2 Likes

I believe @luna_hawk may be - however I am willing to take whatever is there already alongside you @PTT to take it across the finish line with the help of @Toasty

1 Like

I’d be willing to start to work on this based on information above and work with getting it pushed along if there is need. This seems like a project I would do good work with, but don’t want to step in if someone is starting the proposal up already.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone has really put their hat in to lead this yet, if you are interested either @UncleDude or @PTT I would suggest putting together a draft proposal and going ahead and moving this forward (maybe you could even work together on it)!

You could also talk with @luna_hawk if she has ideas and see if she can be included if it makes sense, but at this point I think its most important to move this forward at this point so the merch store takes a step closer to become reality.

1 Like

@PTT @huntthewick

I am almost done with my proposal for boardroom. I hope to have it up in 12 hours.

If anyone would like to meet in the next 12 hours to go over it please reach out!

3 Likes

all that can help the alt graow is welcome

2 Likes