A workstream represents a core activity of our project. This could mean both a department or an ongoing activity or initiative (ie. testing).
To propose a new workstream, create a new topic in the Meta Governance category that follows this template:
(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)
Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:
- Why should people use this workstream? What is it for?
- Are you applying to lead this workstream?
- How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
- What is the mission of this workstream?
- What are the goals of this workstream?
- What metrics can this workstream’s success be measured against?
- What should topics in this category generally contain?
- Does this workstream require any immediate funding?
- Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
- Will your workstream hold recurring meetings? If so, consider including a Doodle poll to determine the optimal meeting time.
Be sure to check out ’s blog post on What It Means to Be a ShapeShift FOX: a Short Foxifesto
Learn more about the organizational structure of the ShapeShift DAO here: ShapeShift Organizational Structure