SCP-65 We FOX'ed Up campaign for customer support

Hello community,

It has come to our attention after a routine, periodic review of our systems and funds that the We FOX’ed Up funds were stolen from our Support Portis wallet.

It is my fault for not practicing the best security protocol for the wallet. The total loss was 9700 FOX and 0.89 ETH. Blockchain forensics were done internally by other work streams, interviews were completed with my team members, and it was concluded that a bad, outside actor stole the funds. (The address the funds were funneled to: Address 0x43ef5f2e87213ad5a10d1d7cbaf08f2db1ca4799 | Etherscan)

The funds will be replenished by our work stream (mostly my own FOX) and we will not be requesting any additional funds for this campaign.

We want to remain transparent with the community on this loss and also work to ensure that no additional funds will be lost. We will ensure the campaign will continue, without asking the DAO for more funds. We will also be planning a security “hygiene” training in July to make sure the team is using best practices when operating within the DAO.

Happy to answer any questions you might have.