Security Workstream Risk Reports

While the word is scary, everything in life involves accepting risks. One of the Security Workstream’s responsibilities is to advise the DAO community on the risks associated with enacting new proposals; it’s our job to make sure that the DAO has the information it needs to make informed decisions, but it’s up to the DAO to decide what risks are worth taking, which should be mitigated, and which to avoid entirely.

To that end, I’m proud to announce that the Security Workstream now offers Risk Reports! Any community member may request a Risk Report for any proposal that’s made it to the Ideation stage, and the Security Workstream will evaluate it and prepare a summary of the associated risks.

The list of published reports is maintained on Notion; requests should be directed to the #security-public channel on Discord.

Great add , thank you, I look forward to checking it out, love that it is posted on IPFS.

I would love to see some sort of short write-up explaining each section of the risk report and what kind of things we can expect to see read about in them. I think this would make the report more accessible to newer people in the space and promote a greater understanding of the reports.

Thanks for all you do MrNerdHair.

That’s a great idea! I’ll work on it, and add it to the Notion page when ready.

Thanks for being so awesome MrNerdHair! 1f642 can’t wait to read more!