Propose and discuss new workstreams or special projects.
A workstream represents a core activity of our project. This includes departments as well as ongoing activities or initiatives (ie. testing).
A special project is a temporary or one-time initiative that is not expected to be ongoing and does not fit into any existing workstreams.
New workstream or special project proposals should follow this template:
(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)
Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:
Why should people use this workstream? What is it for?
- How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
- What is the mission of this workstream?
- What are the goals of this workstream?
- What metrics can this workstream’s success be measured against?
- What should topics in this category generally contain?
- Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
Will your workstream hold recurring meetings? If so, consider including a Doodle poll
- to determine the optimal meeting time.