Release Thread for the week of 8/23

Week of 8/23/24 - 3 Releases - 28 Commits

Operational notes :

Another week of bug fixes and UI improvements while we gear up to larger features.

Arb bridge is behind a feature flag but almost ready for production.

Ledger + Multi Account has left a lot of edge cases for users that may not have the right/device/account/app open or loaded during actions. A lot of paths have been cleaned up but there still may be areas of needed copy. If you see something say something!

RUNEpool and Portals have been live for a few weeks now, hows your experience with the new features? Let us know!

ezgif-3-311c8b570d

1 Like

Update

Banana bread at work has been usurped by pumpkin spice latte season. Fall is coming ya’ll in all it’s metallic tinged orange goodness.

Anyways, out in the markets TC nodes are voting on lending, 6 months with paused loans and we have an answer. That answer is sadness. We were ready for fees on that bad boi and people loved the product. Onwards.

leena

Spec thoughts:

Soyllama — Got my demo wallets of Solflare and phantom ready. Gotta go lose some money and have a think. The current end to end thought has been the biggest blocker. What does the minimal or incremental roadmap look like. To me that goes from wallet connecting, to tx history, to send/receive, to swapping. If we’re gonna ship anything it might as well have revenues baked in. Feels good aiming where the puck is going.

Markets page — This one has a couple back and forths to go on roadmap day. Mostly about which direction is the simplest starting place (defi or just making markets happen). Great discussion so far.

Process

https://dune.com/shapeshift/rfox has the burn up, yay.

Renewal is up, we have been thinking a lot about product’s role and how to keep the team focused/satisfied. The goals are the same with adjusted north stars, the focus makes sense for now, and the one revision worth doing is a concerted effort by myself to find new users. Also hoff has migrated. Congratulations to the skeleton fox man.

Backlog

In progress

• Spec Ratio is at π: 44/14 (3.14)

Other feature process:

1 Like