Applying for community management

Hello Sir,

I’m a Professional (Community Manager/Ambassador) from Spain, I want to work for your project.

1➤ I can handle English/Global and Local Spain community group for help and support users.

2➤ I have over 2+ year’s Experience.

3➤ I’m doing work about (8-10) hours.

4➤I’m working now at 4 project.

I would be very happy if we can work together 1f60a

Thank you for expressing your interest on this Franciso! Could you give a little more info on what the work product would look like? E.g. how many meetups a week would you host, how would you interact with the community and get more people local in Spain involved with the ShapeShift DAO?

Also what is your ask in terms of what the DAO should pay you to do this? Would something like a 3 months contract/5k FOX a month to start be enough to get you going on this on a trial basis? I would support something like that!

I am already managing some big projects spain community group. I will try my best to promoting your project, if they are interest and believe this project i hope we will get too many investors for my spain community group.

Check my community :⊕ Telegram: Contact @TacoCatTokenSpainTelegram: Contact @MeloTokenSpain

Great, I like the sound of the idea overall but would like a bit more fleshed out details before seeing this turn into a formal proposal to the DAO. Could you work on that and post here more deliverables of what the DAO will get and what amount of FOX over what period of time you would ask for in order to deliver on those things?

yes i am agree. You see my another community i am hard worker, I will try my best to promoting your project for my region.

I accept Monthly salary.how much you give me?

Again would like to see a more detailed proposal from you so that people know what they are paying for exactly, what are deliverables from your side?

I could see justifying something like 2-3k FOX/mo to start on this and see how it goes for 3 months but I would want more detail on what you plan to do and what the DAO will gain from your efforts before saying that I would vote yes for any such effort.

• First i will adding some investors from my country for different project.
  • I will arrange a Quiz competition for my group then everyone know about this project
  • Also do a AMA so new many people’s join.
  • Promotion our project from different crypto space
  • Thanks that is a better start with a bit more detail, how much FOX would you ask for to be allocated as a trial run (maybe for 3 months) to get started on this?

I want to get 5000 FOX per month.

Hello sir. What did you think about me?

I’d love some feedback/questions from other community members and then you can always move on to the next stage and post a more formal proposal following the proposal template on the boardroom for further vetting.

Ok sir. Thank you.

Inform me what should i do for the next step.

This amount would be way too high for me to vote yes on. I would be in favor for something closer to 250- 500 FOX a month

I would like to see a mock up of what a week would look like as a ShapeShift DAO community manager. What are some ideas on how we would measure your success? How many hours would you spend each day and how experienced are you in the customer support side of things? Do you feel comfortable having technical discussions? I like the idea of the trivia, but would also like to see weekly video chats and a high level of knowledge about the project. How will you become an expert?

Ok sir. Than i want to get 500 FOX token per month.

1➤ I can handle English/Global and Local Spain community group for help and support users.

2➤ I have over 2+ year’s Experience.

3➤ I’m doing work about (8-10) hours.

4➤I’m working now at 4 project.

I am already managing some big projects spain community group. I will try my best to promoting your project, if they are interest and believe this project i hope we will get too many investors for my spain community group.

Check my community :⊕ Telegram: Contact @TacoCatTokenSpain ⊕ Telegram: Contact @MeloTokenSpain

☞how I’m work:

First i will adding some investors from my country for different project.

I will arrange a Quiz competition for my group then everyone know about this project

Also do a AMA so new many people’s join.

Promotion our project from different crypto space.

On telegram sir. Because in my country a lot of people use Telegram. A huge number of people haven’t any idea about Discord. That’s why i want to create a community on telegram.

Yes sir. I’ll translate every announcement and other things. I can do this alone and no need to any english speaking spotter. I can complete my work alone if you want. Thanks

I’m very happy to work with you.Kindly Open a telegram group so that i will do my best to managing community of spainsh. Thank you.

I would like us to decide on the head mod proposal first before moving onto creating specific sub channels for different languages, etc. I think once that is decided, we can revisit this proposal.