Release thread for the week of 4/5/24

Working closely with Eng and more technical overlap upfront is working. We’ve had more spiking and piles with tangible outputs and better ticketing. 0xean upgraded the project board so now we have a weekly process for pruning/grooming tickets into one view and we smash the bug board. You simply love to see it.

Working through spec cleaning into proper statuses and reducing all the fields on each. Some progress, but not complete.

Ohhh boy I poked the maya bears on twitter and people are using the canny board outside of core contributors. Nice.

If any integrators stumble here I’ll write specifically for this audience: we would love more chain support! But, it’s not that simple.

Sustainable, scalable, thoughtful implementations are the only way and they are blocked at our current resourcing. I truly wish things were as simple as a new URL, or one API call, one hook. Sadly, that’s just not how platforms work, especially ones with blockchain support, let alone multiple chains. Help us hire more engineers! Or jog on.

Backlog

In progress

• Spec Ratio is at: 52/16 (3.25)

Other feature process:

1 Like